|Our first attempt at a Vegetable Christmas Wreath|
|Check out those veggies|
|All ready to serve!|
Vegetable Christmas Wreath
(adapted from Taste of Home)
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups of your favorite vegetables, finely chopped
- 6-10 grape tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 container of reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup of your favorite shredded cheese
- Remove crescent dough from tubes (do not unroll). Cut each roll into eight slices. Arrange in an 11-inch circle on a pizza pan making sure the dough is packed closely together.
- Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before carefully removing to a serving platter; cool completely.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise and ranch seasoning
- Spread cream cheese mixture over wreath; top with veggie mixture, shredded cheese and cherry tomato slices. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!!