|Lemony-Thyme Purple Potato Stacks ((Recipe Below!!))|
LEMONY-THYME PURPLE POTATO STACKS
Adapted from Seasaltwithfood
Serves: 4 to 6
- 4 medium purple potatoes (about 2 pounds), scrubbed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt & fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Keeping the skins on, thinly slice the potatoes until paper thin and place in a bowl. Add in olive oil, lemon juice, and thyme leaves. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine making sure every slice is coated.
- Stack slices on top of each other in muffin cups, pressing down to make them fit. (The slices may not fit perfectly -- it's okay -- just press them down more.)
- Top with a sprinkling of salt and more thyme leaves.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes until the edges of the potatoes are crispy and the centers are fork tender. Allow stacks to cool in pan for 2 to 3 minutes until serving warm. Enjoy!