This is a fun change to your typical chocolate mug cake. The batter is not too sweet and the rainbow sprinkles add lots of fun color and texture! So grab your favorite large mug and get your cake on!!!
FUNFETTI MUG CAKE
Adapted from DELILLE/Spark People
Makes enough for 2 servings (if you want to share)
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil
- a dash or two of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons of rainbow colored sprinkles
- A pinch of salt
- In a large mug, mix together all dry ingredients. Add milk, oil and vanilla extract. Then stir in rainbow sprinkles and salt.
- Bake in microwave for 2 minutes. If the cake is not completely done then continue cooking in 15 seconds intervals until it is cooked through. Eat straight out the mug. Enjoy!